May 07, 2009

I am all for making cleaning as enjoyable as possible. Making a room smell nice and clean is invigorating. "It is because of my hard work that this room looks and smells GREAT!"

I don't think I've ever shared with you my very favorite cleaning products. Mrs. Meyers makes the best smelling ones ever. I always tend to go for the lavender, but they all smell great. (The basil scent is yummy too!) I especially love that you can buy the all-purpose cleaner, then dilute it in the spray bottle for counter cleaning. It really goes a LONG way. Try it, you will thank me. (I have found it at Sprouts, Cost Plus, AJ's, and Bed Bath and Beyond. Or you can find her website online )

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the cleaner info. My hubby subscribes to the belief, if your eyes don't burn, it's not clean. I came home to his cleaning this past weekend, and could smell the pine sol a block away! It took my whole stash of good candles and open windows to be able to stay in the house. I will certainly give Mrs. Meyers a try!!

Beach Vintage said...

It is so hard to find nice smelling cleaners thats for sure, I will check it out,thanks for sharing.

Catherine@Simply Natural said...

Sounds like great products...makes me want to go clean the house (almost...).
Hope you have a wonderful mother's day!

Dallas Shaw said...

i think I love the packaging more than the products. either way I keep buying!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com