May 15, 2009

Fancy Feet Part II

I live in flip flops. Last year, it was the crytal encrusted pair that now look like a little bird pecked off most of the jewels. I think it's time to move on to something new! This Summer, I am making these Havaianas with big crystal studs. These babies will not fall off. I need STURDY in my life - Ones that can walk with me through the hot parking lot and then water the garden. Together I think we will last through this hot Summer.(Please ignore the feet...I am not a paid foot model nor do I have pretty feet pride. I am merely making the best with what I was given.)

4 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Love the bling! Goes very well with the pink toenails hehe, love that you have peace signs on them too!

Kimberly said...

Would that be "Prayerful Pink"? on those toes??? Great flippity flops. I know what you mean, my oh so cute monogramed ribbon ones last year lasted until the second week at the pool. They got to be durable! Love the bling!

ron jay said...

You could be a foot model, your feet are sooooo pretty! perfect toes!

Angela Henrie said...

Why thank you, Ron Jay. If my feet could put some bread on the table, then maybe I should rethink this foot modeling career...