April 08, 2009

Viva la Fish

We had a fiesta-of-a-time in art class making colorful fish. They were so vibrant and beautiful, even I had to make one. I don't think I ever grew out of my love of fish hanging from a dowel rod and line. Maybe it was the Halloween carnivals growing up that had the "fishing ponds". LOVED THAT! Then I loved making guitars out of pie tins with rubber bands and a dowel rod. Always that dowel rod. Who knew.

I love my little classes and the little people that come and create with me. I love seeing them light up when we start a new project. And that lights up MY day.

(I will be putting together my summer schedule to accomodate more classes. I'll post soon!)

1 comment:

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

FANTASTIC! What a great job they did with the fish.