April 03, 2009

They're Back

Spring is here and my roses came back! Every year, it surprises me. I never think they will return after I chop them down to nothing. But then they do, and it makes me so happy...




My new climber that's going to give me a beautiful garden entry someday.






Bringing them inside is always a treat. I always wait for hubby to say, "Did you buy more flowers when you went grocery shopping! Stop spending money!" And I can reply, "No, Dear, I grew those myself!" I am just getting more and more productive...


2 comments:

rebecca said...

We're limited to pansies & crocus right now & the leaves are barely buds on the bare branches...we've got a while longer before we're blooming here. Your roses are gorgeous!

Pam said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. Yes, it is snowing here today and has been all week and I think we will see snow into the weekend. BUT...our turn will come in July and August when I hope we will have lots of little visitors from Arizona.