April 25, 2009








The sweet gals at Desire to Inspire gave me a "WINK". Thanks, girls!



Be sure to check out their blog for PLENTY of ideas and fun links to visit.



While you're doing that, I will be busy gardening this weekend and finishing up curtains for one of the rooms in the playhouse. I CANNOT WAIT to show you. It is such a sweet little place. The little neighborhood girls all love it and that makes me so happy and thrilled. When you were little, did you have a little escape place? I know I tried to make one out of the shed out back - dirt floor and all. It must be the nesting instinct in us females.

Remember Margaret in Dennis the Menace? Trying to decorate the treehouse and turn it into a woman's retreat; curtains, paint, wallpaper, carpet...That's totally me. But my kids don't seem to mind.

1 comment:

apparentlyjessy said...

I'd totally be like Margaret too if I had a tree house! I cant wait to see what you've done with it! Enjoy the gardening too :)