April 14, 2009

One thing I really love...

Mother's Day is around the corner. I love Mother's Day. I love the little tchatchki gifts that I keep FOREVER! I treasure being a Mom, it is my best calling, my best job, wouldn't ever trade it for the world.

If you looked in my make-up right now, you would find a MESS of eye shadow, smashed brushes (you know, a blush brush that's been dipped in my concealer), lids lost off my perfume bottles. This, because I have a 2-year old obsessed with make-up. My mascara disappears in half the time (that would be my 12-year old). And I don't know how I got the mini hairdryer in my bathroom. Nothing is my own...and I could care less. So what if I've been using my spare key for three days because little G lost my big set. It's all good. My life is good. Having all these kids ? REALLY good.

My favorite bracelet with all of my kids' names. I NEVER take it off. Not even when I was in the hospital having even more kids. I'm contemplating offering this custom piece on my etsy.

1 comment:

Catherine@Simply Natural said...

Hi Angela
I just wanted to say thank you so much for leaving such a lovely and encouraging comment on my blog. All the comments I recieved made my day!
Best wishes to you
Catherine