March 13, 2009

Now I'm not one to covet...but

Do you remember in the movie, Napolean Dynamite, when the tupperware salesman shows the couple the ship in the bottle that they can get ("But wait, there's more!") with their order? The woman tells her husband, "I want that!" Well, that is the EXACT phrase, same enunciation, that goes through my head when I see these umbrellas. Oh do I ever want one...or two. I imagine the breeze blowing through the raffia, the sound it would make. So relaxing while reading a good book.


It's just hard to decide on a color.


Am I seeing flamingos in the backyard? Totally.

Hope your weekend is full of much leisure and not too much work!

2 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

These umbrellas are so cool I love the Tupperware scene especially when they run over it with the truck...Can't wait to see the Easter dresses..not to much longer please!

Heather said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I was in Florida two weeks ago and a lady had the pink umbrella on the beach. I was in heaven! Thanks for sharing.