March 06, 2009

Budding Artists

We have been very busy in Art School. We had a succesful collage day, we experimented with wax resist (with water color) and did some tissue art. The colors are all so beautiful! This week, we made these awesome orbs of paper mache and yarn. Things got pretty messy, but it will be quite exciting to "pop" the balloons next week. Mom is going to love hanging this at home!

We'll pretty them up with more stuff, I'm sure. (I think I get a little more excited than the kids do!)



2 comments:

A home far away said...

Oh my goodness that is just wonderful!!

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Our happy zoo! said...

Stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it!! So do you give tips/more ideas on how to make these paper mache yarn crafts? They are SO cute! I'll have to bookmark your site, such fun ideas :)