February 05, 2009

We Heart Art School

We were feeling very creative today in art class. (I think I had a better time than anyone.)


I'm opening up another class on Fridays at 4 PM. It will be an older class, 7 and up. E-mail me to sign up - angelahenrie@hotmail.com

Swirl art in the making...
The neat thing about teaching art, is we get to talk and have conversations while we work. I love to hear perspective from a child - it's the best!



Sophie came and joined us and created "Psycho Waldo". We were a little scared.

3 comments:

Aileen said...

just wanted to tell you that isabella had the best time. (and i enjoyed the tour thanks for indulging)You ROCK CHICA

Anna Macfarlane said...

EVen her Psycho drawing is awesome art. That Sophie is one talented cookie!

What a fun class (j-e-a-l-o-u-s)!

amy said...

Charlie loved it! I was a little nervous that he would notice he was the only boy and start to rebel but it didn't seem to phase him. Can't wait 'til next week.