February 02, 2009

St Johns Wood

Here is a home that definately stirs up imagery and imagination in my mind. (I'll speak for myself here.) All of the lighting fixtures are so unique. I love the fringey skirts on the sconce and built-in settee. Makes me think of the 20's...and that mirror! I could bear to check myself out in that. The first thought that popped into my crazy mind when I looked at this room was "Mad Hatter". The lamp is just dramatic enough to make me to ask, "Where is Alice? She's late!" The screen behind the bed is so delicate and lace-like.
This bathroom is quite glamourous. I especially love the crystal details dangling from the sink. (No toothpaste drips allowed!) It wouldn't be very practical decor in my world, but it's definately eye candy. I'm just happy someone gets to enjoy it. (I just hope they're nice and deserve it.)

I feel like I need to get ready for my pas de deux performance when I look at this lamp. The pink makes it such a focal point. My pirouettes could use some work, but who will notice them anyway - there's much too much to look at in this place!


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh man,I wish I had your creative mind right now...I am trying to pick out a chandelier for my (maybe) new kitchen. I like black iron, and I also love crystal bling, but I also dont want to spend a fortune. All my walls are WHITE so I am going to have to pick paint colors and do some Mad decoating. Maybe I should fly you up to help me decorate....

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Thanks for always bringing us the greatest in interiors Angela!!!

parisapartment said...

Wow! I've never seen those but I do love Airspace! Thanks for stopping by and showing your support, Angela!

Country French Antiques said...

How girly...J'adore!!