February 27, 2009

My weekend to-do list

No, it is not going to be a weekend of leisure for this gal. There is much to do. This beautiful Spring weather has sent my yard into a frenzy of weeds. I'll be trying to remove them with the help of some, I'm sure, overly thrilled kids. (I'll probably HAVE to go visit Johnathan to get some tips..."Hi Johnathan. It's me again. I'm sure you are sick of me and my dumb questions." ) There is jewelry to be made because, darnit, I am tired of looking at the same ole' stuff . I re-vamped my supplies, so I am looking forward to sitting down and getting lost in creativity for a little while. (Until, of course, I get asked, "What's for lunch?" )

I have a two-year old birthday party to put on tomorrow. Yes, my baby is turning 2! I will be finishing her birthday dress today as well as shopping for her gifts. Lucky for me she is still at an age that I can sneak things in the cart behind her little self at Target and she doesn't even realize it. I'm sure this is the last year I can get away with that.

Life is good. Happy weekend.

1 comment:

domestic bliss said...

I am so bummed that I missed you.
Is the fabric for the party dress? ( I cannot believe that she is 2!) Can't wait to see what you make with it. Would really really love to get together. How about Tia Rosas sometime?
xoxo-K