January 29, 2009

My Wall of Wonderful Women



I have a wall that displays women in my life that had a big impact on me. It is not, of course, done yet. There are more to add...






My "Mama Joy" and "Grandma Anne"






"Granny Great" and my fabulous Aunt Tess




My Grandma Anne holding my dad









My "Gammie"






I am so grateful for the wonderful examples these women have been to me in my life. I have taken positive characteristics from all of them and tried to implement them into my own life. I still have yet to add other women to this wall...ones that I know my daughters are able to look up to as well as myself.





4 comments:

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

I love your wall! What a fantastic idea.

amy said...

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten the picture of myself to you yet - I know it will complete the wall.

Anna Macfarlane said...

I love that picture of Grandma Anne and Dad as a baby. pretty endearing

Mélanie said...

wonderful display , they all look gorgeous