January 13, 2009



I have been nurturing more ideas in my head, finally, for jewelry. I seem to have so many projects in the works, projects in my mind, and projects to "figure out". It can make it difficult for a girl to sleep. I know I need to better organize my days, perhaps have a set schedule. But that just sounds so difficult to my mind!

I have an indoor herb garden to plant...

Speaking of projects, I finished this one. I particularly love the contrast of the Carnelian against the pale colors of the pink pearls and turquoise. I wanted the pendant to have it's own identity, so WHITE pearls did the trick wrapped around the heart.

$305 Sorry, I'm sold

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Georgeous!!!

soawesomeimightgetarrested said...

this one is my very favorite so far!

when i start working in july the first things i want to buy are: that necklace and black christian leboutin(sp?) pumps:)

TheDecoDetective said...

I'm impressed - how do you find time for all your creative ideas with eight kids??