December 27, 2008




One of the coolest things about the blogging world, is stumbling upon fabulous blogs that inspire. You must take a look at Visual Vamp for so many smart and beautiful decor ideas. I was so thrilled to find this particular blog, I love it, I visit it every day (at least twice) and I don't CARE who knows it! She also made a special tribute to the very eclectic Eartha Kitt. (How cool is that! ) I love these white themed rooms - oh the calmness. The one place I have commited this theme to is my bedroom and bathroom. Maybe one day I'll share if I can get over the insecurity of it. When I see beautiful rooms such as these, I feel just a little inadequate in my decorating details. But I surely appreciate the gift and talent others obviously possess.


2 comments:

Shelly Beson said...

Wait a minute...you have eight kids and dare to do all white? You are a brave soul and have my utmost respect.

As for your comment on my blog I would really like to see Betsy's Mexican house!! And the piece was fabricated I'm still too nervous to cast on my own. Where's Wendel?

Christmas was great but weird it was my first without my mom. She went to Colorado. Hope yours was great too!

Velvet and Linen said...

Beautiful images.
I'm off to view the site.
Thank you.

xo
Brooke