December 07, 2008



My first award..I am moved, I am shocked! Thank you so much to Mary at Sweetpeas and Snapshots. Just when I start to wonder if anyone looks at my blog...

The rules to accepting: 1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs and

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

So, how do I possibly narrow it down to 5 blogs that I admire...

Let's start with someone's writing skills that I totally admire. She is a very creative writer and has MANY opinions to talk about:

1. Choose the Write

My second choice is a new blog to me where I love to look for decorating inspiration. It's like looking at the best magazines without having to go find the magazines. Know what I mean?

2. Shannon Fricke

My next choice would be my favorite fabric designer, Jennifer Paganelli. I have always admired her textiles; the patterns, the quality, and the versatility. She's also a very sweet person too.

3. Jennifer Paganelli

Since I'm being honest...I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy perusing the blog of Cassandra Barney. She is an artist, ( a painter), and there is something about her paintings that I just love to stare at. She also seems so free spirited and fun. I have always been so intrigued with painters, I wanted to be an artist so badly when I was growing up.

4. Cassandra Barney

Lastly, I'd like to give this award to my little French blog I like to go visit:

5. Le Petit cabinet de curiosites

4 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

From my heart to yours thank you so very much for this mention..it means the world to me that my fabrics
are some of your favorites...I am humbled ..I so appreciate it...xoxoxoxJennifer

oldflowers4me said...

wow-i just loved looking at your blog world-its bright and very happy here...singing and skipping-jo.

Anna Macfarlane said...

right back at you (if I could, I would)!

thanks, Angela! I did my best!

Mélanie said...

Thank you so much for the award !!!