December 30, 2008


Just a little thought:
I have always pictured my kitchen, not with typical, predictable cabinets (although, those can be beautiful), but with individual pieces of furniture. My kitchen has been in a 5-year rennovation, and the fact that a couple married almost 20 years cannot see eye to eye on the finished product, is frustrating. (Who cooks and cleans in there anyways!) We WILL find a happy medium, a neutral ground that satisfies both of us. I just don't know how long that will take.

2 comments:

Velvet and Linen said...

I saved this image as when I saw it on French Country Antiques as well!
It is such a wonderful little kitchen. I absolutely love those ceiling pendants, and I am a huge fan of skirted cabinets and sinks.
Being married for for almost 22 years, I can sympathize with your kitchen situation. Fortunately Steve usually knows when to give in...and so do I!
Happy New Year!

xo
Brooke

Pam said...

Your kitchen is almost there, Ange. Go for it. I am sure that "hubby' will approve and LOVE it when it is all done.