November 14, 2008


Three strands of amethyst and chain could hang from your neck. A pendant of turquoise surrounded in black pearls hangs from the longest strand. (All stones are faceted for that extra sparkle value.)



$235






Does anyone get their Christmas tree out this early? I don't know why I am so tempted. I always wait for the day after Thanksgiving. (To be fair to that holiday.) Maybe it could be because the world feels so chaotic to me and being home and celebrating the holidays with my little family sounds so appealing. It's a shelter from the crazy influences of the outside world. You can lose everything you own, but you get to keep your family and the memories you've made. "All you need is love." Right?



4 comments:

soawesomeimightgetarrested said...

thanks for commenting on my page!

I looooovve your pieces, If my household wasn't having it's own personal recession I would be all over it:)

btw...I'm going to slipcover my sewing chair today, cuz yours turned out so cute.

Lyndsay said...

Oh my gosh. I need to come up with $235! :)

tamy said...

this necklace is absolutely fabulous!
i cant wait to put up our tree either...their is something so comforting and familiar about christmastime. my (fake) tree stays up sans decorations until the end of january after my son's birthday...gotta have a little bit of evergreen here in phoenix!!
have a great week
xo

Jennifer Paganelli said...

all such pretty things...