November 03, 2008

I got tagged by my nephew, Gib. This is for you, little buddy:
(I've got to get it published before he gets out of school today...)
8 of my favorite tv shows:
1. Malcolm in the Middle
2. Reba
3. the Hills
4. the Real Housewives of...
5. Little People, Big World
6. Project Runway
7. 30 Rock
8. Flipping Out
(I know, I know. I am a reality show JUNKIE! )

8 things that I did yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Brushed my teeth
3. Went to church
4. Made dinner
5. Watered my newly seeded lawn
6. Took a nap
7. Had ice cream
8. Cuddled with Wynnie and Gigi

8 things I look forward to:
1. Thanksgiving with all the family
2. the election
3. Brock getting good grades this semester
4. The weather cooling down
5. Sisters' lunch
6. Christmas lights
7. The kids getting home from school
8. Going on a date on the weekend

8 restaurants
1. Nellos
2. Spinattos
3. Carolinas
4. Red White and Brew
5. Mi Amigos
6. Palatte
7. Einsteins
8. Sonic (because of the Diet Cokes)

8 things on my wishlist:
1. The playhouse to be finished
2. Brock to get good grades this semester
3. The economy to be stable
4. My garden in
5. Every single person in my family happy
6. The world to be a safe place for my kids
7. More hours in the day
8. Chris Farley to come back to life and make another one of his funny movies!

Whew!

4 comments:

Gib said...

nice

Anna Macfarlane said...

Palatte sounds good, what is it?

Angela Henrie said...

It's a cute restaurant in downtown Phoenix...if you lived here you could go.

Pam said...

Ouch!!!