October 29, 2008


A great time was had last night! I speak for myself when I say that I really felt the "Frida" vibe. I wanted it to feel like being at an outdoor, patio restaurant in Mexico. The weather was so nice and breezy and it was so good to see people that I don't normally get to see. Thanks to all of my friends and family who have shown me so much support. I appreciate you all more than you know. (And a special thanks to my favorite, most talented photographer friend who I am also so lucky to have as a sister!)
Coming soon is childrens' art school. A very exciting, weekly class for those kids who have an appetite for art and want to explore different mediums. I will be sending out information in the near future. Be sure to drop me an e-mail if you would like info and are not on my mailing list.

(Ages will be 5 & 6 year olds, 7 & 8 year olds, and 9 - 11 year olds.)




















































3 comments:

Anna Macfarlane said...

that looks awesome, wish I could have been there! That painting looks really cool, too!

I LOVE that oval one on the left of the second picture. Good stuff!

amy said...

You didn't have to toot my horn but really, I'm the lucky one!!!

Farnsworth Family Newsletter said...

I wish I could of been there last night, it looks awesome. I love the tie chair, you are very creative!
Lori