September 08, 2008

Announcement


I am excited to announce a Spanish inspired courtyard jewelry show scheduled for this October. Yes, next month! I am creating a collection inspired by Frida and the post-Mexican Revolution era. (One of my favorites) This one-of-a-kind collection as well as my classic pieces will be on display and for sale. It will be a memorable show and I hope you can make it! Details to come soon. If you would like to be on the mailing list to receive an invitation, please e-mail you name and address to sales@angelahenrie.com.

2 comments:

Shelly Beson said...

Hi Angela !! I just saw your name on Kristen's blog and viola. I was starting to believe you didnt make jewelry anymore. Your site is so cute. I love that you love Frida Kahlo. My mother in law has pictures of her all over her house. Every christmas I give her Frida stuff. I am so intrigued by what you will come up with. I remember a long time ago when Selma H. was on Oprah talking about the movie and she had on a necklace that was Frida's given to her by........darn, I cant remember. Anyway it was beautiful. I'm glad to see your sewing, I just got a new machine. I love it. Best regards, Shelly Beson

drooz studio said...

OHHHHHHhh! I wish I could come!
will psot some of yoru creations on line for all of us to see?? I love Spanish influnced designs.. can't wait to see...!