August 10, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS...


Summer Break is now officially over. SAD...I will miss late dinners, movie nights, sleeping in, Sonic runs with the whole fam (during happy hour, of course), art projects and even the messes they brought, swimming at all hours of the day and night, and especially just hanging out together. But now comes my favorite holiday, Halloween. There's always something to look forward to. I think I'll paint my studio too. PINK. Life's good. Oh, and the winner of the contest is "Colgoo" or Colleen. Please e-mail me your mailing information and the necklace will be in your hot little hands before you know it!

5 comments:

amy said...

It is SAD, isn't it? I don't like a quiet house all that much!!

colgoo said...

I'm very excited! Thank you.

brooke martin said...

How fun!! Yeah seriously the 3 holidays are going to be here before we know it and I can hardly wait!!!
Hey- Taylin's modeling SMARTY PANTS today!!

Angela Henrie said...

Brooke,
are those not perfect for her? I am so glad her grandma found them for her.
Ang

Jennifer Paganelli said...

can't wait to see the bag!!! thanks for sharing...put it in Sis Boom Sightings on fliker