July 28, 2008

My advice to you is...


I felt pretty productive this weekend and got some fun things made. I even did the impossible and talked my husband into taking down a ceiling fan and replacing it with a chandelier. It looks so much prettier in my living room. And it's really not that hot without the fan. Maybe my air conditioner is having to work a little harder, but I am totally willing to pay for that in the long run. It's SO worth it.
Anyways, about what I made this weekend...


I have several words of advice...even more than I had room to fit on this piece. "Live well, laugh often, dream big, and love much". You know, the BASICS. This is a conglameration (spelling?) of my favorite colors, stones, and pearls. All of the links and charms were hand forged with love. And I pass on this product of my personality to you, if you want to pay for it...

$225

2 comments:

Anna Macfarlane said...

Oh man, that is RAD! I LURV this mucho! Maybe Alan will love me this much for my big 3-0!!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Your jewelry is so beautiful!!!